Hello! Long time no see!
No special reason for this image choice other than I was going through photos I’ve already used in this blog and thought this one was pretty, odd, and cute… a few of my favorite things 🙂
I’m back in SL. Been logged out/locked out (ooops) for a while. Sorry about it anyone who wanted/needed me.
Life is so funny. Sometimes things just BAM! Change! Well, that’s what happened to me after a move to live up North for the first time ever. About that, let me just tell you I now know for sure that I’m definitely a Southern Girl and I miss the South.
But anyway, I got pulled away from SL b/c of life, you know. We all do from time to time. More and more I realize how many other SL inhabitants go missing for long periods of time then come back. The open arms, the encouragement, the welcome backs are nice and loving! It feels good to be back. And it’s almost Winter now… simply a great time to snuggle up with the warm glow of SL while decked out in warm clothes with a cup of tea beside me.
I’ve always found it difficult to manage all that I want to do in SL and struggled with having enough time. As a friend said to me recently, she feels like time is flowing through her fingers. I know exactly what she means. That is often my experience too. So, this time in… I’m thinkin’ it through. This is what’s on my mind as I enter SL again, drawn for an 8th year into it’s loving embrace, as a content creator:
1) Devote time to exploring SL and staying connected to it and its inhabitants. Remember to have fun. Work a lot but not all the time.
2) Define work hours. Define play hours.
3) Define when and when not available to speak with customers.
4) Focus on quality, fun, and usability of products.
5) Keep it simple.
6) Spend time loading more old products on Marketplace. People still like them! (wow Thank You)
7) Spend time blogging.
8) Spend time Flickring.
9) Use profile feed and any other free method of getting the product and messages out there.
10) Define services, times available for it, and prices.
11) Stay positive.
12) Set boundaries.